Configuring Your Loyalty Cards
The first step is deciding which Loyalty Card programs to take advantage of. There are three main flavors to choose from: Rewards Cards, Gift Cards and Community Connect Cards. If you need a refresher on the Loyalty Card programs just click on the links above. Most merchants choose both a Rewards Card program and a Gift Card program. If you are wanting to actively reach out and develop new customers the Community Connect Card is an incredibly effective addition to the base Rewards and Gift Card programs.
Have You Chosen Your Payment Card Processing Package?
If you have already chosen your payment card processing package you most likely have already spoken with one of our account representatives who explained the differences between the Loyalty Card programs. If so, you likely have had some time to think things over and study some of the materials your account representative left with you. Your next step is to acutally begin the design process by clicking on the Card Specifications and Guides link in the column to the right. If you have already completed this step, just follow the instructions located in the design guides in your possessionon to submit your materials.
Do You Still Need to Choose a Payment Processing Package?
If you have not yet been in contact with one of our Account Representative regarding your payment card processing options then feel free to look through the rest of our site and acquaint yourself with our services. If you would like some assistance with exploring your options please use the contact form at the bottom of this page or phone us. If you have done this or you would simply like to get a head-start on the design of your Loyalty Card programs click on the Card Specifications and Guides link in the column to the right.
Things to Know
- All Loyalty Card programs require a CMS payment card processing package.
- When finalizing your Loyalty Card program, your account represenative offered you different display and promotion ideas and materials, those will be included in your initial order. If you need additional materials please use the Card Accessories link to located in the column to the right.
- Professional Loyalty Card design services are included in your payment card processing package. The actual Loyalty Cards themselves and marketing materials carry a small fee. Your account representative can give you the details.
- Your input is needed and timely responses are necessary when communicating with our design department in order to create a spectacular Loyalty Card program for your business.
- Your account representative is here to assist you at any step along the way, if you don’t have an account representative yet, let us know by dropping us a line using the contact form at the bottom of this page.